hidden hit counter
Help!

Iexplore.exe - Application Error - help 17

 
Post new topic   General Reply to Topic (not reply to a specific post)    Forums Home -> IE6 RSS
Next:  How can I undo 'remember password' please  
Author Message
Amp
External


Since: Nov 21, 2006
Posts: 2



PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Iexplore.exe - Application Error
Archived from groups: microsoft>public>windows>inetexplorer>ie6>browser (more info?)

I have had this error ever since i installed internet explorer 7 and
uninstalled it.
> Cwnd Session Monitor : iexplore.exe
> Application Error
> Note : The instruction at " 0x62304390 " referenced memory at " ox62304390 "
> The memory could not be " read "
> Click on OK to terminate the program

I can`t find any informatiom on the web or Microsoft.com to help understand
how to fix this problem. If anyone could please give a reply to what i need
to do please feel free.
Back to top
nass
External


Since: May 02, 2006
Posts: 757



PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: RE: Iexplore.exe - Application Error [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

"Amp" wrote:

> I have had this error ever since i installed internet explorer 7 and
> uninstalled it.
> > Cwnd Session Monitor : iexplore.exe
> > Application Error
> > Note : The instruction at " 0x62304390 " referenced memory at " ox62304390 "
> > The memory could not be " read "
> > Click on OK to terminate the program
>
> I can`t find any informatiom on the web or Microsoft.com to help understand
> how to fix this problem. If anyone could please give a reply to what i need
> to do please feel free.


Hi there,
1=> Is your computer clean from malwares and viruses?.
Clear your caches and delete of your offline files and cookies.
Go to the IE Properties and click on Advanced Tab and scroll down under this
option the uncheck it:
[&] Browisng
[ ] Enable third party browser extension (requ res) uncheck this
Click OK and close the IE properties , then Reboot your machine.

2=> Try to run or open the Run Command and type this:
sfc /scannow click [OK] and wait for it to finish and get your XP CD
handy to insert it when asked so and Reboot your machine.
Do a defrag to your system in Safe Mode.
HTH
Please let us know your result.
Regs,
nass
------
www.nasstec.co.uk
Back to top
Amp
External


Since: Nov 21, 2006
Posts: 2



PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:23 am    Post subject: RE: Iexplore.exe - Application Error [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

Thank _ you "nass" Smile
#1
> My computer is clean from malwares and viruses. Both of these were checked and rechecked ,,, found nothing.
#2
> I cleared the caches and delete of your offline files and cookies.
#3
> Then unchecked [ ] Enable third party browser extension (requ res) ,,, with a Reboot of computer.
#4
> After this was done i launched my brower and used it for over 1 hour and close each window opened "wha la" ,,, Error Message is gone.

I would have followed your 2= but just don`t know how to " open the Run
Command " and " defrag my your system in Safe Mode ". If the problem comes
back in the next couple days i will start fresh again and follow both of your
#1= & # 2=

Very kind of you and thank you again. This one is on me \%%/

Regards
Amp

"nass" wrote:

>
>
> "Amp" wrote:
>
> > I have had this error ever since i installed internet explorer 7 and
> > uninstalled it.
> > > Cwnd Session Monitor : iexplore.exe
> > > Application Error
> > > Note : The instruction at " 0x62304390 " referenced memory at " ox62304390 "
> > > The memory could not be " read "
> > > Click on OK to terminate the program
> >
> > I can`t find any informatiom on the web or Microsoft.com to help understand
> > how to fix this problem. If anyone could please give a reply to what i need
> > to do please feel free.
>
>
> Hi there,
> 1=> Is your computer clean from malwares and viruses?.
> Clear your caches and delete of your offline files and cookies.
> Go to the IE Properties and click on Advanced Tab and scroll down under this
> option the uncheck it:
> [&] Browisng
> [ ] Enable third party browser extension (requ res) uncheck this
> Click OK and close the IE properties , then Reboot your machine.
>
> 2=> Try to run or open the Run Command and type this:
> sfc /scannow click [OK] and wait for it to finish and get your XP CD
> handy to insert it when asked so and Reboot your machine.
> Do a defrag to your system in Safe Mode.
> HTH
> Please let us know your result.
> Regs,
> nass
> ------
> www.nasstec.co.uk
Back to top
nass
External


Since: May 02, 2006
Posts: 757



PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:33 am    Post subject: RE: Iexplore.exe - Application Error [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

"Amp" wrote:

> Thank _ you "nass" Smile
> #1
> > My computer is clean from malwares and viruses. Both of these were checked and rechecked ,,, found nothing.
> #2
> > I cleared the caches and delete of your offline files and cookies.
> #3
> > Then unchecked [ ] Enable third party browser extension (requ res) ,,, with a Reboot of computer.
> #4
> > After this was done i launched my brower and used it for over 1 hour and close each window opened "wha la" ,,, Error Message is gone.
>
> I would have followed your 2= but just don`t know how to " open the Run
> Command " and " defrag my your system in Safe Mode ". If the problem comes
> back in the next couple days i will start fresh again and follow both of your
> #1= & # 2=
>
> Very kind of you and thank you again. This one is on me \%%/
>
> Regards
> Amp
>
> "nass" wrote:
>
> >
> >
> > "Amp" wrote:
> >
> > > I have had this error ever since i installed internet explorer 7 and
> > > uninstalled it.
> > > > Cwnd Session Monitor : iexplore.exe
> > > > Application Error
> > > > Note : The instruction at " 0x62304390 " referenced memory at " ox62304390 "
> > > > The memory could not be " read "
> > > > Click on OK to terminate the program
> > >
> > > I can`t find any informatiom on the web or Microsoft.com to help understand
> > > how to fix this problem. If anyone could please give a reply to what i need
> > > to do please feel free.
> >
> >
> > Hi there,
> > 1=> Is your computer clean from malwares and viruses?.
> > Clear your caches and delete of your offline files and cookies.
> > Go to the IE Properties and click on Advanced Tab and scroll down under this
> > option the uncheck it:
> > [&] Browisng
> > [ ] Enable third party browser extension (requ res) uncheck this
> > Click OK and close the IE properties , then Reboot your machine.
> >
> > 2=> Try to run or open the Run Command and type this:
> > sfc /scannow click [OK] and wait for it to finish and get your XP CD
> > handy to insert it when asked so and Reboot your machine.
> > Do a defrag to your system in Safe Mode.
> > HTH
> > Please let us know your result.
> > Regs,
> > nass
> > ------
> > www.nasstec.co.uk

Hi AMP,
Sorry for not making it clearer.
On how to access the CHKDSK and the defrag do the following:
Click on Start >> All Programs >> Accessories >> System Tools >> There are
lots of options there one of them Disl Deragment and Desk clean up.

To access sfc /scannow do this:
Click Start Button >> RUN >> On the Run Window type the command sfc /scannow
click [OK]
But you don't need it know as your issue been resolved, but you could doa
Disk Cleanup.
HTH.
Regs,
nass
-----
www.nasstec.co.uk
Back to top
Paola
External


Since: Jul 03, 2007
Posts: 1



PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: RE: Iexplore.exe - Application Error [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

Just as an FYI, I get the same error with IE6.

The instruction at "0x62304390" referenced memory at "0x62304390". The
memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program.

I will try your suggestions as well. Thank you.
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   General Reply to Topic (not reply to a specific post)    Forums Home -> IE6 All times are: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Page 1 of 1

 
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum