No, it is not a part of WinME but it indicates that a program has created a temporary file
and the program that opened it is still running, thus it can't be deleted.
To delete the file, it has to be determined what is creating the file.
You need to close ALL applications and once they are closed, see if the file is
auto-deleted. If not, see if you can manually delete it.
The following can be performed to see if some parasite is creating the file...
1) Download the following item...
Adaware SE (free personal version, v1.05)
2) Update Adaware SE with the latest definitions
3) Reboot your PC into Safe Mode
4) Using Adaware SE, perform a Full Scan of your platform and clean/delete
any parasites found.
5) Restart your PC and perform a "final" Full Scan of your platform using Adaware
* * * Please report back your results ! * * *
"PAT (Paul)" wrote in message
| I have a file AcrF1D0 in my Windows TEMP file (2 MB), It cannot be deleted.
| OTH is the file needed for Win Me?? If not How can I delete it? tks in
| PAT (Paul)