For some time, I have been getting the following messages and/or behavior:
1. A frequent message saying: The instruction at "0x060f3ec2" referenced memory at 0x00000004." The memory could not be "read."
2. My security software (CA) has an anti-spyware function that is constantly disabled. I enable it and almost immediately it is disabled.
3. I have Registry Mechanic on my computer. I run it at least daily, and I repeatedly have 5-10 errors that appear to be identical to what I had the last time I ran it.
4. From time to time, my computer locks up, and a check shows its running at 100% capacity. I have to kill the program(s) running and start over.
5. I uninstall and repair Windows Live Messenger and Live Mail via Windows Essentials and still the error comes up?
6. Is this a Malware or virus??