hidden hit counter
Help!

Unable to load file or assembly mom. implementation.

 
Post new topic   General Reply to Topic (not reply to a specific post)    Forums Home -> Video RSS
Next:  File and print sharing basics  
Author Message
juliusseizure
External


Since: Jul 14, 2007
Posts: 4



PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Unable to load file or assembly mom. implementation.
Archived from groups: microsoft>public>windowsxp>video (more info?)

history: Recently installed ATI Radeon rx1650 in xp home. software not
accepted by Windows logo testing. downloaded drivers from Radeon website.
Required to install .net framework 2 (did that). Since reboot i,m getting
this message..Could not load file or assembly mom. implementation version
=2.0.2720.25313, culture=neutral, publickeystoken = 90ba9c70f846762e or one
of its dependencies. the system cannot find the specified files. googled it
but need the idiot guide.

grateful for any help!
Back to top
"Cari
External


Since: Sep 15, 2006
Posts: 864



PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Unable to load file or assembly mom. implementation. [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

Either use System Restore to the point BEFORE the .NET install or uninstall
and then reinstall the .NET software. Make sure you also have the 1.0 and
1.1 Updates as well.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Windows Technologies - Printing & Imaging
http://www.coribright.com/windows

"juliusseizure" wrote in message

> history: Recently installed ATI Radeon rx1650 in xp home. software not
> accepted by Windows logo testing. downloaded drivers from Radeon website.
> Required to install .net framework 2 (did that). Since reboot i,m getting
> this message..Could not load file or assembly mom. implementation version
> =2.0.2720.25313, culture=neutral, publickeystoken = 90ba9c70f846762e or
> one
> of its dependencies. the system cannot find the specified files. googled
> it
> but need the idiot guide.
>
> grateful for any help!
Back to top
juliusseizure
External


Since: Jul 14, 2007
Posts: 4



PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Unable to load file or assembly mom. implementation. [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

really appreciate your response Cari. Also posted this on performance and
maintenance site(wasn,t sure about whether this was a "video" call or not),
anyway, did restore went back to ati driver website and installed display
driver only(apparently installing catalyst is common error), this looks to
have solved my problem and i,m not being asked to install .net framework
2.0...tyvm

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> Either use System Restore to the point BEFORE the .NET install or uninstall
> and then reinstall the .NET software. Make sure you also have the 1.0 and
> 1.1 Updates as well.
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP)
> Windows Technologies - Printing & Imaging
> http://www.coribright.com/windows
>
> "juliusseizure" wrote in message
>
> > history: Recently installed ATI Radeon rx1650 in xp home. software not
> > accepted by Windows logo testing. downloaded drivers from Radeon website.
> > Required to install .net framework 2 (did that). Since reboot i,m getting
> > this message..Could not load file or assembly mom. implementation version
> > =2.0.2720.25313, culture=neutral, publickeystoken = 90ba9c70f846762e or
> > one
> > of its dependencies. the system cannot find the specified files. googled
> > it
> > but need the idiot guide.
> >
> > grateful for any help!
>
>
Back to top
"Cari
External


Since: Sep 15, 2006
Posts: 864



PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Re: Unable to load file or assembly mom. implementation. [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

I have plenty of ATI graphics cards here but that's one error message I've
never come across! Glad you got it fixed.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Windows Technologies - Printing & Imaging
http://www.coribright.com/windows

"juliusseizure" wrote in message

> really appreciate your response Cari. Also posted this on performance and
> maintenance site(wasn,t sure about whether this was a "video" call or
> not),
> anyway, did restore went back to ati driver website and installed display
> driver only(apparently installing catalyst is common error), this looks to
> have solved my problem and i,m not being asked to install .net framework
> 2.0...tyvm
>
> "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
>
>> Either use System Restore to the point BEFORE the .NET install or
>> uninstall
>> and then reinstall the .NET software. Make sure you also have the 1.0
>> and
>> 1.1 Updates as well.
>> --
>> Cari (MS-MVP)
>> Windows Technologies - Printing & Imaging
>> http://www.coribright.com/windows
>>
>> "juliusseizure" wrote in message
>>
>> > history: Recently installed ATI Radeon rx1650 in xp home. software not
>> > accepted by Windows logo testing. downloaded drivers from Radeon
>> > website.
>> > Required to install .net framework 2 (did that). Since reboot i,m
>> > getting
>> > this message..Could not load file or assembly mom. implementation
>> > version
>> > =2.0.2720.25313, culture=neutral, publickeystoken = 90ba9c70f846762e or
>> > one
>> > of its dependencies. the system cannot find the specified files.
>> > googled
>> > it
>> > but need the idiot guide.
>> >
>> > grateful for any help!
>>
>>
Back to top
gardenlen



Joined: Oct 05, 2007
Posts: 2



PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Unable to load file or assembly mom. implementation. [Login to view extended thread Info.]

hope i can tack onto this thread?

i have this same problem that came about after i had to temporarily load drivers to an on loan video card.

now i tried all the suggestions offered by 'cari', to the point i uninstalled and reinstalled/updated .net frameworks 1.0/1.1.

i looked for updates for .net frameworks v2.0 which i have installed already have 1 security patch but found no other updates.

i then installed .net frameworks v3.0 and as far as i can determine have all bases covered now.

but that warning window still persists, every time i took an action i created a restore points and rebooted, the mom.implementation window took longer to appear when .net 1.1 was uninstalled but appear it did.

is there anyway know that this window can be gotten rid of please??

tia

len
Back to top
Revenaught



Joined: Nov 28, 2007
Posts: 1



PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:01 am    Post subject: Re: Unable to load file or assembly mom. implementation. [Login to view extended thread Info.]

I uninstalled the Catalyst component and left the rest of my ATI software alone. Next time I restarted I got no annoying pop up.
Back to top
1650ccc



Joined: Dec 19, 2007
Posts: 3



PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Unable to load file or assembly mom. implementation. [Login to view extended thread Info.]

I have a 1650 with the same problem. First go to my computer open c files. Search files on steam. scroll down bellow languages. Find ati installer click on it and it will execute. At this point it will tell you to repair steam. Steam no longer supports direct 9. Bottom line Dell owns ati and ati is in with Steam. No conspiracy just the way it is. Steam may no longer allow ccc to run. You will for now have to use there graphics settings.
Solution go to add remove programs. Remove ati ccc. Restart computer go to steam support search video. open the first one on the list it will tell you how to auto configure your graphics card into the game. Your card has probably never been in the game just like mine.
If you open your computer and look at the 1650 you will see a small blue connector on two of the three pins. I moved mine to the other pin I think it is ntcis the one it was on was pal.
By getting it in the game fps does not drop bellow 40 with a max of 120. By moving the connector on the pin I average 60 a max of 140.
Back to top
mindterror



Joined: May 27, 2008
Posts: 1



PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:38 am    Post subject: Mom.implementation solution [Login to view extended thread Info.]

I had the same problem, until I did the following. I know it might not be the best way, but it works, and finally I got my catalyst software to work properly, and got rid of that MOM.implementation annoying error message. This is my first participation, Hope it’s useful Smile
1- Control panel, add/remove and remove Ati Software Uninstall utility. Restart
2- Make sure your computer shows hidden files, then delete ATI folder from
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data
C:\Documents and Settings\”Your User Name”\Application Data
C:\Documents and Settings\”Your User Name”\Local Settings\Application Data
2- Install Microsoft .NET Framework Version 1.1
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=262D25E3-F589...42-8157
3- Install Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=A8F5654F-088E...B2-BBDB
4- Install Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x86)
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=0856EACB-4362...0D-8EDD
5-Install Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Redistributable Package
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=10CC340B-F857...14-83F5
6- Install Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 1
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ec2ca85d-b255...25-9e65
7- Download the newest Java and java runtime environments
http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp
8- Now, you can install your ATI Catalyst suite.
9- Reboot, and prey it works:) Very Happy
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   General Reply to Topic (not reply to a specific post)    Forums Home -> Video All times are: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Page 1 of 1

 
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum