- Draw a rectangle.
- Select the pencil or line tool
- Hold down Ctrl and click the mouse in the middle of the top and bottom
edges of the rectangle
- Hold down Shift and click the two new points. They should turn red
- Now drag the points (they should move together) dow a little bit.
- Get the pointer tool (Ctrl + 1)
- Ctrl + drag a copy of the shape, use Shift too to keep the copy aligned.
- Select all and group ( Ctrl + G )
Voila, you have a Chevron.
Hope this helps,
"Brent" wrote in message
>I am looking for a chevron shape in Visio and can't find it in any of the
> stencils. Does the shape exist?