Help!

PLEASE HELP- How do I convert from Publisher to JPeg file?

 
Post new topic   General Reply to Topic (not reply to a specific post)    Forums Home -> General Discussions RSS
Next:  Publisher and Word Pictures Visible Occasionally?..  
Author Message
VibrateLovedotcom
External


Since: Jun 25, 2007
Posts: 4



PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: PLEASE HELP- How do I convert from Publisher to JPeg file?
Archived from groups: microsoft>public>publisher (more info?)

I need to figure out how to convert the publisher file to Jpeg and also I
need to make it a 300 dpi resolution... Anyone know how to do this? Thanks!!!
Back to top
Don Schmidt
External


Since: Apr 21, 2007
Posts: 218



PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Re: PLEASE HELP- How do I convert from Publisher to JPeg file? [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

You can thank Joanne Paules for finding the solution to this goal of yours.

SnagIt will do what you want. It is ~$40

http://www.softwarecasa.com/pprod/212401dd.htm?gclid=CLqBy8PH1YMCFQ7cSQod3zIq7w

It is a great program and I use it often.


--
Don
Vancouver, USA


"VibrateLovedotcom" wrote in
message
>I need to figure out how to convert the publisher file to Jpeg and also I
> need to make it a 300 dpi resolution... Anyone know how to do this?
> Thanks!!!
Back to top
VibrateLovedotcom
External


Since: Jun 25, 2007
Posts: 4



PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: RE: PLEASE HELP- How do I convert from Publisher to JPeg file? [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

Yes, it is Microsoft Publisher 2000- I need to send my advertisement into a
magazine but cannot figure out how to convert the file to jpeg and 300 dpi
resolution! Anyone have a clue??? Thanks!

"VibrateLovedotcom" wrote:

> I need to figure out how to convert the publisher file to Jpeg and also I
> need to make it a 300 dpi resolution... Anyone know how to do this? Thanks!!!
Back to top
DavidF
External


Since: Mar 18, 2004
Posts: 3066



PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Re: PLEASE HELP- How do I convert from Publisher to JPeg file? [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

You can produce a 300 dpi PDF version of the file using primopdf and the
Print mode vs. the screen mode. Ask the magazine if they can use that
instead of the JPG. Get it free at www.primopdf.com

DavidF

"VibrateLovedotcom" wrote in
message
> Yes, it is Microsoft Publisher 2000- I need to send my advertisement into
> a
> magazine but cannot figure out how to convert the file to jpeg and 300 dpi
> resolution! Anyone have a clue??? Thanks!
>
> "VibrateLovedotcom" wrote:
>
>> I need to figure out how to convert the publisher file to Jpeg and also I
>> need to make it a 300 dpi resolution... Anyone know how to do this?
>> Thanks!!!
Back to top
John Inzer
External


Since: Aug 24, 2003
Posts: 1230



PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:05 am    Post subject: Re: PLEASE HELP- How do I convert from Publisher to JPeg file? [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

VibrateLovedotcom wrote:
> Yes, it is Microsoft Publisher 2000- I need to send my advertisement
> into a magazine but cannot figure out how to convert the file to jpeg
> and 300 dpi resolution! Anyone have a clue??? Thanks!
>
> "VibrateLovedotcom" wrote:
>
>> I need to figure out how to convert the publisher file to Jpeg and
>> also I need to make it a 300 dpi resolution... Anyone know how to do
>> this? Thanks!!!
==============================
Maybe the magazine will accept a .pdf?

Try this...

Download and install the following free PDF Creator.

PrimoPDF
http://www.primopdf.com/

With your new program installed...open your project
in Publisher and go to...File / Print.

On your Print screen...open the drop window and
select PrimoPDF as your printer.

Click...OK...now you will see the PrimoPDF screen
and you can browse to a save folder.

When you click...OK..your .pdf file will be created
in your save folder.

The resulting .pdf file can be viewed on any computer
that has the free Adobe Reader installed.

--

John Inzer
MS Picture It! -
Digital Image MVP

Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk
Back to top
VibrateLovedotcom
External


Since: Jun 25, 2007
Posts: 4



PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:19 am    Post subject: Re: PLEASE HELP- How do I convert from Publisher to JPeg file? [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

I am pretty sure that it has to be JPeg....Any way to do that? I also need to
adjust the resolution to 300 dpi... I am actually past my deadline- the owner
of the magazine is being nice waiting for me!

"John Inzer" wrote:

> VibrateLovedotcom wrote:
> > Yes, it is Microsoft Publisher 2000- I need to send my advertisement
> > into a magazine but cannot figure out how to convert the file to jpeg
> > and 300 dpi resolution! Anyone have a clue??? Thanks!
> >
> > "VibrateLovedotcom" wrote:
> >
> >> I need to figure out how to convert the publisher file to Jpeg and
> >> also I need to make it a 300 dpi resolution... Anyone know how to do
> >> this? Thanks!!!
> ==============================
> Maybe the magazine will accept a .pdf?
>
> Try this...
>
> Download and install the following free PDF Creator.
>
> PrimoPDF
> http://www.primopdf.com/
>
> With your new program installed...open your project
> in Publisher and go to...File / Print.
>
> On your Print screen...open the drop window and
> select PrimoPDF as your printer.
>
> Click...OK...now you will see the PrimoPDF screen
> and you can browse to a save folder.
>
> When you click...OK..your .pdf file will be created
> in your save folder.
>
> The resulting .pdf file can be viewed on any computer
> that has the free Adobe Reader installed.
>
> --
>
> John Inzer
> MS Picture It! -
> Digital Image MVP
>
> Digital Image
> Highlights and FAQs
> http://tinyurl.com/aczzp
>
> Notice
> This is not tech support
> I am a volunteer
>
> Solutions that work for
> me may not work for you
>
> Proceed at your own risk
>
>
>
Back to top
John G
External


Since: Feb 09, 2004
Posts: 164



PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: PLEASE HELP- How do I convert from Publisher to JPeg file? [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

What am Ii missing here?
What is wrong with SAVE AS JPEG and change resolution to 300 dpi?
(For Pub 2003 and 2007. don't know about old versions).
--
John G.

"Don Schmidt" wrote in message

> You can thank Joanne Paules for finding the solution to this goal of
> yours.
>
> SnagIt will do what you want. It is ~$40
>
> http://www.softwarecasa.com/pprod/212401dd.htm?gclid=CLqBy8PH1YMCFQ7cSQod3zIq7w
>
> It is a great program and I use it often.
>
>
> --
> Don
> Vancouver, USA
>
>
> "VibrateLovedotcom"
> wrote in message
>
>>I need to figure out how to convert the publisher file to Jpeg and
>>also I
>> need to make it a 300 dpi resolution... Anyone know how to do this?
>> Thanks!!!
>
>
Back to top
Don Schmidt
External


Since: Apr 21, 2007
Posts: 218



PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: PLEASE HELP- How do I convert from Publisher to JPeg file? [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

In my case it is because I use Publisher 2000 and the jpeg option isn't
available. The original poster didn't say which version s/he uses.


--
Don
Vancouver, USA


"John G" wrote in message

> What am Ii missing here?
> What is wrong with SAVE AS JPEG and change resolution to 300 dpi?
> (For Pub 2003 and 2007. don't know about old versions).
> --
> John G.
>
> "Don Schmidt" wrote in message
>
>> You can thank Joanne Paules for finding the solution to this goal of
>> yours.
>>
>> SnagIt will do what you want. It is ~$40
>>
>> http://www.softwarecasa.com/pprod/212401dd.htm?gclid=CLqBy8PH1YMCFQ7cSQod3zIq7w
>>
>> It is a great program and I use it often.
>>
>>
>> --
>> Don
>> Vancouver, USA
>>
>>
>> "VibrateLovedotcom" wrote
>> in message
>>>I need to figure out how to convert the publisher file to Jpeg and also I
>>> need to make it a 300 dpi resolution... Anyone know how to do this?
>>> Thanks!!!
>>
>>
>
>
Back to top
Ed Bennett
External


Since: Jun 11, 2006
Posts: 870



PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: PLEASE HELP- How do I convert from Publisher to JPeg file? [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

VibrateLovedotcom wrote:
> I am pretty sure that it has to be JPeg....Any way to do that? I also need to
> adjust the resolution to 300 dpi... I am actually past my deadline- the owner
> of the magazine is being nice waiting for me!

Convert to PDF and follow the instructions here:
http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/convertpdf

However, I strongly suggest using a PNG, as JPEG is a lossy format.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://ed.mvps.org
Back to top
VibrateLovedotcom
External


Since: Jun 25, 2007
Posts: 4



PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: PLEASE HELP- How do I convert from Publisher to JPeg file? [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

Thanks I will try it- I will keep you posted on how I do! Thanks everyone!!!

"Ed Bennett" wrote:

> VibrateLovedotcom wrote:
> > I am pretty sure that it has to be JPeg....Any way to do that? I also need to
> > adjust the resolution to 300 dpi... I am actually past my deadline- the owner
> > of the magazine is being nice waiting for me!
>
> Convert to PDF and follow the instructions here:
> http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/convertpdf
>
> However, I strongly suggest using a PNG, as JPEG is a lossy format.
>
> --
> Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
> http://ed.mvps.org
>
Back to top
JoAnn Paules
External


Since: Feb 08, 2007
Posts: 347



PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: PLEASE HELP- How do I convert from Publisher to JPeg file? [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

As an aside, I really like the latest version of Primo. It now lets you
append files to an existing .pdf file, which is great if you need to combine
files from different programs into one file. Smile

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375


"DavidF" wrote in message

> You can produce a 300 dpi PDF version of the file using primopdf and the
> Print mode vs. the screen mode. Ask the magazine if they can use that
> instead of the JPG. Get it free at www.primopdf.com
>
> DavidF
>
> "VibrateLovedotcom" wrote in
> message
>> Yes, it is Microsoft Publisher 2000- I need to send my advertisement
>> into a
>> magazine but cannot figure out how to convert the file to jpeg and 300
>> dpi
>> resolution! Anyone have a clue??? Thanks!
>>
>> "VibrateLovedotcom" wrote:
>>
>>> I need to figure out how to convert the publisher file to Jpeg and also
>>> I
>>> need to make it a 300 dpi resolution... Anyone know how to do this?
>>> Thanks!!!
>
>
Back to top
Anna Sue Edwards
External


Since: Mar 15, 2010
Posts: 1



PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:04 pm    Post subject: When use Save As in Publisher to .jpg [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

The image comes out solid black and does not retain the Publisher text, graphics, fonts.



John G wrote:

What am Ii missing here?
25-Jun-07

What am Ii missing here?
What is wrong with SAVE AS JPEG and change resolution to 300 dpi?
(For Pub 2003 and 2007. do not know about old versions).
--
John G.

Previous Posts In This Thread:

On Monday, June 25, 2007 9:03 PM
VibrateLovedotco wrote:

PLEASE HELP- How do I convert from Publisher to JPeg file?
I need to figure out how to convert the publisher file to Jpeg and also I
need to make it a 300 dpi resolution... Anyone know how to do this? Thanks!!!

On Monday, June 25, 2007 9:32 PM
Don Schmidt wrote:

You can thank Joanne Paules for finding the solution to this goal of yours.
You can thank Joanne Paules for finding the solution to this goal of yours.

SnagIt will do what you want. It is ~$40

http://www.softwarecasa.com/pprod/212401dd.htm?gclid=CLqBy8PH1YMCFQ7cSQod3zIq7w

It is a great program and I use it often.


--
Don
Vancouver, USA


"VibrateLovedotcom" wrote in
message

On Monday, June 25, 2007 9:46 PM
John G wrote:

What am Ii missing here?
What am Ii missing here?
What is wrong with SAVE AS JPEG and change resolution to 300 dpi?
(For Pub 2003 and 2007. do not know about old versions).
--
John G.

On Monday, June 25, 2007 10:12 PM
Don Schmidt wrote:

In my case it is because I use Publisher 2000 and the jpeg option isn't
In my case it is because I use Publisher 2000 and the jpeg option is not
available. The original poster did not say which version s/he uses.


--
Don
Vancouver, USA

On Monday, June 25, 2007 10:25 PM
VibrateLovedotco wrote:

Yes, it is Microsoft Publisher 2000- I need to send my advertisement into a
Yes, it is Microsoft Publisher 2000- I need to send my advertisement into a
magazine but cannot figure out how to convert the file to jpeg and 300 dpi
resolution! Anyone have a clue??? Thanks!

"VibrateLovedotcom" wrote:

On Monday, June 25, 2007 11:05 PM
John Inzer wrote:

Re: PLEASE HELP- How do I convert from Publisher to JPeg file?
VibrateLovedotcom wrote:
==============================
Maybe the magazine will accept a .pdf?

Try this...

Download and install the following free PDF Creator.

PrimoPDF
http://www.primopdf.com/

With your new program installed...open your project
in Publisher and go to...File / Print.

On your Print screen...open the drop window and
select PrimoPDF as your printer.

Click...OK...now you will see the PrimoPDF screen
and you can browse to a save folder.

When you click...OK..your .pdf file will be created
in your save folder.

The resulting .pdf file can be viewed on any computer
that has the free Adobe Reader installed.

--

John Inzer
MS Picture It! -
Digital Image MVP

Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

On Monday, June 25, 2007 11:53 PM
DavidF wrote:

You can produce a 300 dpi PDF version of the file using primopdf and the Print
You can produce a 300 dpi PDF version of the file using primopdf and the
Print mode vs. the screen mode. Ask the magazine if they can use that
instead of the JPG. Get it free at www.primopdf.com

DavidF

"VibrateLovedotcom" wrote in
message

On Tuesday, June 26, 2007 2:19 AM
VibrateLovedotco wrote:

I am pretty sure that it has to be JPeg....Any way to do that?
I am pretty sure that it has to be JPeg....Any way to do that? I also need to
adjust the resolution to 300 dpi... I am actually past my deadline- the owner
of the magazine is being nice waiting for me!

"John Inzer" wrote:

On Tuesday, June 26, 2007 8:20 AM
Ed Bennett wrote:

Re: PLEASE HELP- How do I convert from Publisher to JPeg file?
VibrateLovedotcom wrote:

Convert to PDF and follow the instructions here:
http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/convertpdf

However, I strongly suggest using a PNG, as JPEG is a lossy format.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://ed.mvps.org

On Tuesday, June 26, 2007 12:21 PM
VibrateLovedotco wrote:

Thanks I will try it- I will keep you posted on how I do! Thanks everyone!!!
Thanks I will try it- I will keep you posted on how I do! Thanks everyone!!!

"Ed Bennett" wrote:

On Tuesday, June 26, 2007 1:32 PM
JoAnn Paules wrote:

As an aside, I really like the latest version of Primo.
As an aside, I really like the latest version of Primo. It now lets you
append files to an existing .pdf file, which is great if you need to combine
files from different programs into one file. :-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375


"DavidF" wrote in message



Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
How to Annotate Images from a database in a web page
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/0c4c3072-6730-41db-a759-082c24acd999/how-to-annotate-images-fr.aspx
Back to top
John Inzer
External


Since: Jul 09, 2009
Posts: 17



PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:14 pm    Post subject: Re: When use Save As in Publisher to .jpg [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

Anna Sue Edwards wrote:
> The image comes out solid black and does not retain the Publisher
> text, graphics, fonts.
=========================
Did you go to...Edit / Select All...
and then...File / Save As / JPEG?

--

J. Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk
Back to top
Mary Sauer
External


Since: Jan 16, 2009
Posts: 200



PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: When use Save As in Publisher to .jpg [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

You shouldn't have to select all when saving from file. Only when you
right-click and save as a picture do you need to group everything together.

--
Mary Sauer MVP
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"John Inzer" wrote in message

> Anna Sue Edwards wrote:
>> The image comes out solid black and does not retain the Publisher
>> text, graphics, fonts.
> =========================
> Did you go to...Edit / Select All...
> and then...File / Save As / JPEG?
>
> --
>
> J. Inzer MS-MVP
> Digital Media Experience
>
> Notice
> This is not tech support
> I am a volunteer
>
> Solutions that work for
> me may not work for you
>
> Proceed at your own risk
>
Back to top
John Inzer
External


Since: Jul 09, 2009
Posts: 17



PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: When use Save As in Publisher to .jpg [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

Mary Sauer wrote:
> You shouldn't have to select all when saving from file. Only when you
> right-click and save as a picture do you need to group everything
> together.
===============================================
Awww...Mary, why do you make me do stuff the right way Surprised)

I just thought that might lead to a successful JPEG.

--

J. Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk
Back to top
Gina Saikin
External


Since: Aug 21, 2010
Posts: 2



PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:10 pm    Post subject: converting publisher to jpg [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

I stumbled over a workaround to saving as jpg or gif! Just on a lark, I saved the page - in Publisher - actually, I exported the page as webpage, and it saved the graphic(s) on the page AS graphics. Not sure if that helps, but...let me know!

> On Monday, June 25, 2007 9:03 PM VibrateLovedotco wrote:

> I need to figure out how to convert the publisher file to Jpeg and also I
> need to make it a 300 dpi resolution... Anyone know how to do this? Thanks!!!


>> On Monday, June 25, 2007 9:32 PM Don Schmidt wrote:

>> You can thank Joanne Paules for finding the solution to this goal of yours.
>>
>> SnagIt will do what you want. It is ~$40
>>
>> http://www.softwarecasa.com/pprod/212401dd.htm?gclid=CLqBy8PH1YMCFQ7cSQod3zIq7w
>>
>> It is a great program and I use it often.
>>
>>
>> --
>> Don
>> Vancouver, USA
>>
>>
>> "VibrateLovedotcom" wrote in
>> message


>>> On Monday, June 25, 2007 9:46 PM John G wrote:

>>> What am Ii missing here?
>>> What is wrong with SAVE AS JPEG and change resolution to 300 dpi?
>>> (For Pub 2003 and 2007. do not know about old versions).
>>> --
>>> John G.


>>>> On Monday, June 25, 2007 10:12 PM Don Schmidt wrote:

>>>> In my case it is because I use Publisher 2000 and the jpeg option is not
>>>> available. The original poster did not say which version s/he uses.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Don
>>>> Vancouver, USA


>>>>> On Monday, June 25, 2007 10:25 PM VibrateLovedotco wrote:

>>>>> Yes, it is Microsoft Publisher 2000- I need to send my advertisement into a
>>>>> magazine but cannot figure out how to convert the file to jpeg and 300 dpi
>>>>> resolution! Anyone have a clue??? Thanks!
>>>>>
>>>>> "VibrateLovedotcom" wrote:


>>>>>> On Monday, June 25, 2007 11:05 PM John Inzer wrote:

>>>>>> VibrateLovedotcom wrote:
>>>>>> ==============================
>>>>>> Maybe the magazine will accept a .pdf?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Try this...
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Download and install the following free PDF Creator.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> PrimoPDF
>>>>>> http://www.primopdf.com/
>>>>>>
>>>>>> With your new program installed...open your project
>>>>>> in Publisher and go to...File / Print.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On your Print screen...open the drop window and
>>>>>> select PrimoPDF as your printer.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Click...OK...now you will see the PrimoPDF screen
>>>>>> and you can browse to a save folder.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> When you click...OK..your .pdf file will be created
>>>>>> in your save folder.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> The resulting .pdf file can be viewed on any computer
>>>>>> that has the free Adobe Reader installed.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>>
>>>>>> John Inzer
>>>>>> MS Picture It! -
>>>>>> Digital Image MVP
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Digital Image
>>>>>> Highlights and FAQs
>>>>>> http://tinyurl.com/aczzp
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Notice
>>>>>> This is not tech support
>>>>>> I am a volunteer
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Solutions that work for
>>>>>> me may not work for you
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Proceed at your own risk


>>>>>>> On Monday, June 25, 2007 11:53 PM DavidF wrote:

>>>>>>> You can produce a 300 dpi PDF version of the file using primopdf and the
>>>>>>> Print mode vs. the screen mode. Ask the magazine if they can use that
>>>>>>> instead of the JPG. Get it free at www.primopdf.com
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> DavidF
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> "VibrateLovedotcom" wrote in
>>>>>>> message


>>>>>>>> On Tuesday, June 26, 2007 2:19 AM VibrateLovedotco wrote:

>>>>>>>> I am pretty sure that it has to be JPeg....Any way to do that? I also need to
>>>>>>>> adjust the resolution to 300 dpi... I am actually past my deadline- the owner
>>>>>>>> of the magazine is being nice waiting for me!
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> "John Inzer" wrote:


>>>>>>>>> On Tuesday, June 26, 2007 8:20 AM Ed Bennett wrote:

>>>>>>>>> VibrateLovedotcom wrote:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Convert to PDF and follow the instructions here:
>>>>>>>>> http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/convertpdf
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> However, I strongly suggest using a PNG, as JPEG is a lossy format.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>> Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
>>>>>>>>> http://ed.mvps.org


>>>>>>>>>> On Tuesday, June 26, 2007 12:21 PM VibrateLovedotco wrote:

>>>>>>>>>> Thanks I will try it- I will keep you posted on how I do! Thanks everyone!!!
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> "Ed Bennett" wrote:


>>>>>>>>>>> On Tuesday, June 26, 2007 1:32 PM JoAnn Paules wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>> As an aside, I really like the latest version of Primo. It now lets you
>>>>>>>>>>> append files to an existing .pdf file, which is great if you need to combine
>>>>>>>>>>> files from different programs into one file. Smile
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>> JoAnn Paules
>>>>>>>>>>> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> ~~~~~
>>>>>>>>>>> How to ask a question
>>>>>>>>>>> http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> "DavidF" wrote in message
>>>>>>>>>>>


>>>>>>>>>>>> On Monday, March 15, 2010 12:04 PM Anna Sue Edwards wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>> The image comes out solid black and does not retain the Publisher text, graphics, fonts.


>>>>>>>>>>>> Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
>>>>>>>>>>>> A Comparison of Managed Compression Algorithms
>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/71485ecc-2d2d-435a-9c35-3d12b279f9ae/a-comparison-of-managed-compression-algorithms.aspx
Back to top
Gina Saikin
External


Since: Aug 21, 2010
Posts: 2



PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:10 am    Post subject: addition to last post [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

oops, I mean it saved the wordart as a graphic on the page! I had a graphic too, but the wordart - wasn't that the needed item? was also saved as a gif

Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
A Comparison of Managed Compression Algorithms
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/71485ecc-2d2d-435a-9c35-3d12b279f9ae/a-comparison-of-managed-compression-algorithms.aspx
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   General Reply to Topic (not reply to a specific post)    Forums Home -> General Discussions All times are: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Page 1 of 1

 
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum