Help!

Sports Team Excel Template Soccer

 
Post new topic   General Reply to Topic (not reply to a specific post)    Forums Home -> Templates RSS
Next:  creating labels - help 2  
Author Message
llong
External


Since: Nov 15, 2006
Posts: 2



PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Sports Team Excel Template Soccer
Archived from groups: microsoft>public>excel>templates (more info?)

I have created a soccer form for my church soccer team that I would
like to share with anyone who might need it.

It has 4 sheets. They are: Player Information, Lineup, Handouts and
Schedule. Everything is pretty much automated after you enter the
player/coach/schedule information manually. I created this spreadsheet
because we need to make sure everyone got equal playing time (it's for
rec. leagues only) and wasn't out two consecutive periods.

The Player information page is self explanatory.

The LineUp Page allows you to just click on the box with the players
name to insert him/her into one of the positions. If the player shows
up in red, you have that player in twice in the same quarter.
It will also show on the right side of this page how many periods each
player is scheduled to play and it has a box to remove a player from
the specific game if they are unavailable.
It also shows which players should be on the bench for each quarter.
This really helps with the little kids because it is easier to see who
is out than who is in. If they are on the bench for two consecutive
quarters, their name will show up in red to let you know. We try not to
make a player sit out for two consecutive periods.

The Handout sheet is desidgned to be printed, cut out and handed out to
the players before each game so they will know what position to go to
each quarter without the coach having to tell them. All of the
information on this sheet is automatically inserted based on the
lineup. This is mostly for the younger kids.

The schedule page is self explanatory.

I have worked on this for some time to get it working correctly and
thought I would share it with anyone who may need it.

I also have created the same type sheet for basketball and baseball.

You can email me at llong@zaltec.com if you would like me to send you
the template.
Back to top
Paul Ballou
External


Since: Aug 28, 2003
Posts: 246



PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:39 am    Post subject: Re: Sports Team Excel Template Soccer [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/FX100595491033.aspx
If you want to share it then you might try to submit here using the Submit
templates link....
--
Paul Ballou
MVP Office
http://office.microsoft.com/home
http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/
http://www.ballousgiftshop.com
wrote in message

>I have created a soccer form for my church soccer team that I would
> like to share with anyone who might need it.
>
> It has 4 sheets. They are: Player Information, Lineup, Handouts and
> Schedule. Everything is pretty much automated after you enter the
> player/coach/schedule information manually. I created this spreadsheet
> because we need to make sure everyone got equal playing time (it's for
> rec. leagues only) and wasn't out two consecutive periods.
>
> The Player information page is self explanatory.
>
> The LineUp Page allows you to just click on the box with the players
> name to insert him/her into one of the positions. If the player shows
> up in red, you have that player in twice in the same quarter.
> It will also show on the right side of this page how many periods each
> player is scheduled to play and it has a box to remove a player from
> the specific game if they are unavailable.
> It also shows which players should be on the bench for each quarter.
> This really helps with the little kids because it is easier to see who
> is out than who is in. If they are on the bench for two consecutive
> quarters, their name will show up in red to let you know. We try not to
> make a player sit out for two consecutive periods.
>
> The Handout sheet is desidgned to be printed, cut out and handed out to
> the players before each game so they will know what position to go to
> each quarter without the coach having to tell them. All of the
> information on this sheet is automatically inserted based on the
> lineup. This is mostly for the younger kids.
>
> The schedule page is self explanatory.
>
> I have worked on this for some time to get it working correctly and
> thought I would share it with anyone who may need it.
>
> I also have created the same type sheet for basketball and baseball.
>
> You can email me at llong@zaltec.com if you would like me to send you
> the template.
>
Back to top
llong
External


Since: Nov 15, 2006
Posts: 2



PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Sports Team Excel Template Soccer [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

Normally I would, but this is an Excel 2003 file and they only accept
office 2007 templates.


On Nov 16, 1:39 am, "Paul Ballou" wrote:
> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/FX100595491033.aspx
> If you want to share it then you might try to submit here using the Submit
> templates link....
> --
> Paul Ballou
> MVP Officehttp://office.microsoft.com/homehttp://www.freeserifsoftware.com/http://www.ballousgiftshop.com wrote in messagenews:1163625400.188650.152430@h54g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
>
>
>
> >I have created a soccer form for my church soccer team that I would
> > like to share with anyone who might need it.
>
> > It has 4 sheets. They are: Player Information, Lineup, Handouts and
> > Schedule. Everything is pretty much automated after you enter the
> > player/coach/schedule information manually. I created this spreadsheet
> > because we need to make sure everyone got equal playing time (it's for
> > rec. leagues only) and wasn't out two consecutive periods.
>
> > The Player information page is self explanatory.
>
> > The LineUp Page allows you to just click on the box with the players
> > name to insert him/her into one of the positions. If the player shows
> > up in red, you have that player in twice in the same quarter.
> > It will also show on the right side of this page how many periods each
> > player is scheduled to play and it has a box to remove a player from
> > the specific game if they are unavailable.
> > It also shows which players should be on the bench for each quarter.
> > This really helps with the little kids because it is easier to see who
> > is out than who is in. If they are on the bench for two consecutive
> > quarters, their name will show up in red to let you know. We try not to
> > make a player sit out for two consecutive periods.
>
> > The Handout sheet is desidgned to be printed, cut out and handed out to
> > the players before each game so they will know what position to go to
> > each quarter without the coach having to tell them. All of the
> > information on this sheet is automatically inserted based on the
> > lineup. This is mostly for the younger kids.
>
> > The schedule page is self explanatory.
>
> > I have worked on this for some time to get it working correctly and
> > thought I would share it with anyone who may need it.
>
> > I also have created the same type sheet for basketball and baseball.
>
> > You can email me at l...@zaltec.com if you would like me to send you
> > the template.- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -
Back to top
Paul Ballou
External


Since: Aug 28, 2003
Posts: 246



PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:21 am    Post subject: Re: Sports Team Excel Template Soccer [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

If you would email it to me A26runner@aol.com I will pass it on to my
brother who coaches soccer

Thanks

--
Paul Ballou
MVP Office
http://office.microsoft.com/home
http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/
http://www.ballousgiftshop.com
wrote in message

> Normally I would, but this is an Excel 2003 file and they only accept
> office 2007 templates.
>
>
> On Nov 16, 1:39 am, "Paul Ballou" wrote:
>> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/FX100595491033.aspx
>> If you want to share it then you might try to submit here using the
>> Submit
>> templates link....
>> --
>> Paul Ballou
>> MVP
>> Officehttp://office.microsoft.com/homehttp://www.freeserifsoftware.com/http://www.ballousgiftshop.com
>> wrote in
>> messagenews:1163625400.188650.152430@h54g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
>>
>>
>>
>> >I have created a soccer form for my church soccer team that I would
>> > like to share with anyone who might need it.
>>
>> > It has 4 sheets. They are: Player Information, Lineup, Handouts and
>> > Schedule. Everything is pretty much automated after you enter the
>> > player/coach/schedule information manually. I created this spreadsheet
>> > because we need to make sure everyone got equal playing time (it's for
>> > rec. leagues only) and wasn't out two consecutive periods.
>>
>> > The Player information page is self explanatory.
>>
>> > The LineUp Page allows you to just click on the box with the players
>> > name to insert him/her into one of the positions. If the player shows
>> > up in red, you have that player in twice in the same quarter.
>> > It will also show on the right side of this page how many periods each
>> > player is scheduled to play and it has a box to remove a player from
>> > the specific game if they are unavailable.
>> > It also shows which players should be on the bench for each quarter.
>> > This really helps with the little kids because it is easier to see who
>> > is out than who is in. If they are on the bench for two consecutive
>> > quarters, their name will show up in red to let you know. We try not to
>> > make a player sit out for two consecutive periods.
>>
>> > The Handout sheet is desidgned to be printed, cut out and handed out to
>> > the players before each game so they will know what position to go to
>> > each quarter without the coach having to tell them. All of the
>> > information on this sheet is automatically inserted based on the
>> > lineup. This is mostly for the younger kids.
>>
>> > The schedule page is self explanatory.
>>
>> > I have worked on this for some time to get it working correctly and
>> > thought I would share it with anyone who may need it.
>>
>> > I also have created the same type sheet for basketball and baseball.
>>
>> > You can email me at l...@zaltec.com if you would like me to send you
>> > the template.- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -
>
Back to top
bball1794



Joined: Nov 28, 2006
Posts: 1



PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Sports Team Excel Template Soccer [Login to view extended thread Info.]

Is there a way you could post it here on this site...if not, could you email the template to mrbrown(remove.this)@hughes.net. That would be greatly appreicated.

Thanks!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top
Jasonw



Joined: Apr 29, 2007
Posts: 2



PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Sports Team Excel Template Soccer [Login to view extended thread Info.]

can you send me all your sports templates. I can not download it. Thanks
Thanks!!
Jason

Jason.TakeThisOut@TheWangteam.com or Jason "at" theWangTeam ".com"
Back to top
Jasonw



Joined: Apr 29, 2007
Posts: 2



PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Sports Team Excel Template Soccer [Login to view extended thread Info.]

Can you send me all the sports templates?? i can not get them

my e-mail is:

Jason (at) TheWangTeam (.com) no spaces between

Thanks

jason
Back to top
Lazy13



Joined: Oct 15, 2007
Posts: 2



PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Sports Team Excel Template Soccer [Login to view extended thread Info.]

Would you wmail the template you have? I need it for baseball but I think I can use this if I change it up a bit. Does anyonve have a basebal stats template?
Back to top
matthos



Joined: Apr 25, 2008
Posts: 1



PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Sports Team Excel Template Soccer [Login to view extended thread Info.]

Hong, I tried you email but it was sent back. Please email copies of both the soccer and baseball templates in Excel to matthos (at) gmail (.) com.

regards,

Matt
Back to top
JL



Joined: Jul 15, 2008
Posts: 1



PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Sports Team Excel Template Soccer [Login to view extended thread Info.]

Can you send me the file for this spreadsheet? I am trying to
use a fair playing time spreadsheet to show to parents of
the U9 boys that I am coaching.

Thanks,

JL
cjleehu.RemoveThis@gmail.com
Back to top
63wildcat



Joined: Oct 06, 2008
Posts: 1



PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: [Login to view extended thread Info.]

Can you send me a copy of you excel file? I am trying to rotate players evenly, and your hard work would help me considerably.
Thanks,
63wildcat
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   General Reply to Topic (not reply to a specific post)    Forums Home -> Templates All times are: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Page 1 of 1

 
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum