Help!

Application Hang - (101) - 1002

 
Post new topic   General Reply to Topic (not reply to a specific post)    Forums Home -> Application Errors RSS
Next:  File not found: DVZADDIN.dll  
Author Message
Michael S. Androsov
External


Since: Dec 09, 2004
Posts: 3



PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:59 am    Post subject: Application Hang - (101) - 1002
Archived from groups: microsoft>public>word>application>errors (more info?)

I'm using Word 2003 on the Windows Server 2003. Sometimes Word application
hangs and I finished this application with Task Manager. In the Event Log I
received next message:
Source: Application Hang
Category: (101)
Event ID: 1002
Hanging application WINWORD.EXE, version 11.0.0113.0, hang
module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

What's the problem?

Michael S. Androsov
EXPOCENTR
Back to top
Marshall
External


Since: Sep 15, 2004
Posts: 4



PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:16 pm    Post subject: RE: Application Hang - (101) - 1002 [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

I am having a similar problem with different applications. I posted my
problem and will share the solution with you if I find it. Please do the same.

"Michael S. Androsov" wrote:

 > I'm using Word 2003 on the Windows Server 2003. Sometimes Word application
 > hangs and I finished this application with Task Manager. In the Event Log I
 > received next message:
 > Source: Application Hang
 > Category: (101)
 > Event ID: 1002
 > Hanging application WINWORD.EXE, version 11.0.0113.0, hang
 > module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.
 >
 > What's the problem?
 >
 > Michael S. Androsov
 > EXPOCENTR
 >
Back to top
Michael S. Androsov
External


Since: Dec 09, 2004
Posts: 3



PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:53 am    Post subject: RE: Application Hang - (101) - 1002 [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

OK.

Michael S. Androsov
EXPOCENTR

"Marshall" пишет:

 > I am having a similar problem with different applications. I posted my
 > problem and will share the solution with you if I find it. Please do the same.
 >
 > "Michael S. Androsov" wrote:
 >
  > > I'm using Word 2003 on the Windows Server 2003. Sometimes Word application
  > > hangs and I finished this application with Task Manager. In the Event Log I
  > > received next message:
  > > Source: Application Hang
  > > Category: (101)
  > > Event ID: 1002
  > > Hanging application WINWORD.EXE, version 11.0.0113.0, hang
  > > module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.
  > >
  > > What's the problem?
  > >
  > > Michael S. Androsov
  > > EXPOCENTR
  > >
Back to top
Paulo
External


Since: Sep 13, 2004
Posts: 4



PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 6:19 pm    Post subject: RE: Application Hang - (101) - 1002 [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

Michael Im with the same problem and can't read or write anything for more
than 2 minutes without a word crash!!

that's the error message:
Hanging application WINWORD.EXE, version 11.0.6502.0, hang module hungapp,
version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Appreciatte any help. tks
Back to top
TF
External


Since: Aug 06, 2004
Posts: 2613



PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Application Hang - (101) - 1002 [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

Not the same: you have Word 2003? Go to Tools, Options, Edit Tab and clear
the check box for 'Show Paste Options Buttons'. MS is working on a fix for
this.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Paulo" wrote in message

: Michael Im with the same problem and can't read or write anything for more
: than 2 minutes without a word crash!!
:
: that's the error message:
: Hanging application WINWORD.EXE, version 11.0.6502.0, hang module hungapp,
: version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.
:
: Appreciatte any help. tks
Back to top
Verena Welsh
External


Since: May 06, 2005
Posts: 1



PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 8:16 am    Post subject: Re: Application Hang - (101) - 1002 [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

Dear Terry

I have reinstalled Office 2002 (XP) on a brand new pc and I also get the
following message:

Application Hang
Stillstehende Anwendung OUTLOOK.EXE, Version 10.0.2627.1, Stillstandmodul
hungapp, Version 0.0.0.0, Stillstandadresse 0x00000000.

Weitere Informationen über die Hilfe- und Supportdienste erhalten Sie unter
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

What would you recommend to me?

Thank in advance
Verena Welsh, Switzerland

"TF" wrote:

> Not the same: you have Word 2003? Go to Tools, Options, Edit Tab and clear
> the check box for 'Show Paste Options Buttons'. MS is working on a fix for
> this.
>
> --
> Terry Farrell - Word MVP
> http://word.mvps.org/
>
> "Paulo" wrote in message
>
> : Michael Im with the same problem and can't read or write anything for more
> : than 2 minutes without a word crash!!
> :
> : that's the error message:
> : Hanging application WINWORD.EXE, version 11.0.6502.0, hang module hungapp,
> : version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.
> :
> : Appreciatte any help. tks
>
>
>
Back to top
TF
External


Since: Aug 06, 2004
Posts: 2613



PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Application Hang - (101) - 1002 [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

I've not encountered this on English versions of Word. I suggest that you
post this to microsoft.public.de.german.office where someone may have.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Verena Welsh" wrote in message

: Dear Terry
:
: I have reinstalled Office 2002 (XP) on a brand new pc and I also get the
: following message:
:
: Application Hang
: Stillstehende Anwendung OUTLOOK.EXE, Version 10.0.2627.1, Stillstandmodul
: hungapp, Version 0.0.0.0, Stillstandadresse 0x00000000.
:
: Weitere Informationen über die Hilfe- und Supportdienste erhalten Sie
unter
: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
:
: What would you recommend to me?
:
: Thank in advance
: Verena Welsh, Switzerland
:
: "TF" wrote:
:
: > Not the same: you have Word 2003? Go to Tools, Options, Edit Tab and
clear
: > the check box for 'Show Paste Options Buttons'. MS is working on a fix
for
: > this.
: >
: > --
: > Terry Farrell - Word MVP
: > http://word.mvps.org/
: >
: > "Paulo" wrote in message
: >
: > : Michael Im with the same problem and can't read or write anything for
more
: > : than 2 minutes without a word crash!!
: > :
: > : that's the error message:
: > : Hanging application WINWORD.EXE, version 11.0.6502.0, hang module
hungapp,
: > : version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.
: > :
: > : Appreciatte any help. tks
: >
: >
: >
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   General Reply to Topic (not reply to a specific post)    Forums Home -> Application Errors All times are: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Page 1 of 1

 
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum