Help!

'The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie' (1969)

 
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Post new topic   General Reply to Topic (not reply to a specific post)    Forums Home -> Classic Movies RSS
Next:  What time is it, now?  
Author Message
David O.
External


Since: May 01, 2011
Posts: 35



PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: 'The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie' (1969) [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: rec>arts>movies>past-films (more info?)

On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 17:52:50 -0700, gtr wrote:

>... more frequently poorer people and people of
>color ...

or, as Dame Edna playfully calls them, "tinted people."
Back to top
Howard Brazee
External


Since: Sep 25, 2005
Posts: 1419



PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: 'The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie' (1969) [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 08:10:13 -0700, gtr wrote:

>I haven't done the computation but I heard last week that over a decade
>in Texas, an estimated 800 million votes evidenced 50 cases of
>illegalities. In another state set of stats it was found that almost
>all the fraud was unintentional, and that NONE of the fraud would have
>been caught by voter ID.

The fraud that has been caught is often not really fraud. A
convicted felon didn't know that he lived in a state that doesn't
believe he has a constitutional right to vote. I can understand the
felon believing otherwise.

If someone really wanted to commit fraud, we can look around to see
how hard it is to acquire fake IDs.

--
"In no part of the constitution is more wisdom to be found,
than in the clause which confides the question of war or peace
to the legislature, and not to the executive department."

- James Madison
Back to top
Mack A. Damia
External


Since: Aug 28, 2010
Posts: 180



PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: 'The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie' (1969) [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 14:18:27 -0700 (PDT), calvin
wrote:

>On Sunday, March 18, 2012 3:31:46 PM UTC-4, Howard Brazee wrote:
>> The fraud that has been caught is often not really fraud. A
>> convicted felon didn't know that he lived in a state that doesn't
>> believe he has a constitutional right to vote. I can understand the
>> felon believing otherwise.
>>
>> If someone really wanted to commit fraud, we can look around to see
>> how hard it is to acquire fake IDs.
>
>The problem is not so much individual fraud
>as Democrats busing minorities to places that
>have same-day registration, telling them all
>whom to vote for, which is of course the candidate
>and party promising to give them the most freebies,
>and then off to the next polling place. Democrats
>think it's all right for them to practice 'one person
>one hundred votes' because they're the self-proclaimed
>'compassionate' ones, and the Republicans are mean and
>evil. And then when Republicans try to end this
>outrageous practice by having strict ID laws, they
>automatically become even more mean and evil. Meanwhile
>the world laughs at this typical example of the stupidity
>of the American left. But actually it's not so stupid
>because they're allowed to get away with it.

Let's take al ook at the evidence and proof you have about all this.
Then we can make a judgment.

By the way, the left are traditionally "intellectual" and the right
are more blood and guts. Maybe you got that mixed up in 8th grade
civics.
--
Back to top
calvin
External


Since: Feb 07, 2009
Posts: 547



PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: 'The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie' (1969) [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

On Sunday, March 18, 2012 5:35:57 PM UTC-4, Mack A. Damia wrote:
> Let's take al ook at the evidence and proof you have about all this.
> Then we can make a judgment.
> ...

ACORN. And then the Dems wanted ACORN to manage the census,
but thankfully they were exposed for other outrages first.
Back to top
Mack A. Damia
External


Since: Aug 28, 2010
Posts: 180



PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: 'The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie' (1969) [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 15:53:22 -0700 (PDT), calvin
wrote:

>On Sunday, March 18, 2012 5:35:57 PM UTC-4, Mack A. Damia wrote:
>> Let's take al ook at the evidence and proof you have about all this.
>> Then we can make a judgment.
>> ...
>
>ACORN. And then the Dems wanted ACORN to manage the census,
>but thankfully they were exposed for other outrages first.

"ACORN was shut down in the wake of the September 2009 release of
selectively edited videos by two conservative activists including
James O'Keefe using a hidden camera to elicit damaging responses from
low-level ACORN employees that appeared to advise them how to hide
prostitution activities and avoid taxes.[9] A nationwide controversy
immediately ensued resulting in a loss of funding from government and
private donors,[10][11][12] including a "defund ACORN" act passed by
Congress. Following the publication of the videos, four different
independent investigations by various state and city Attorneys General
and the GAO released in 2009 and 2010 cleared ACORN, finding its
employees had not engaged in criminal activities and that the
organization had managed its federal funding appropriately, and
calling the videos deceptively and selectively edited to present the
workers in the worst possible light."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_of_Community_Organizations_for_Reform_Now


So what does this have to do with voter I-Ds?

--
Back to top
gtr
External


Since: Feb 17, 2010
Posts: 168



PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: 'The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie' (1969) [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

On 2012-03-18 21:18:27 +0000, calvin said:

> On Sunday, March 18, 2012 3:31:46 PM UTC-4, Howard Brazee wrote:
>> The fraud that has been caught is often not really fraud. A
>> convicted felon didn't know that he lived in a state that doesn't
>> believe he has a constitutional right to vote. I can understand the
>> felon believing otherwise.
>>
>> If someone really wanted to commit fraud, we can look around to see
>> how hard it is to acquire fake IDs.
>
> The problem is not so much individual fraud
> as Democrats busing minorities to places that
> have same-day registration, telling them all
> whom to vote for, which is of course the candidate
> and party promising to give them the most freebies,
> and then off to the next polling place. Democrats
> think it's all right for them to practice 'one person
> one hundred votes'

That does sound bad. Just tell me where we can find this happening,
that is the specific data on this circumstance and then we'll all be
outraged as a group.

When and where did this happen, even one time?
--
I do not feel obligated to believe that the same God who has endowed us
with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use.
-- Galileo
Back to top
calvin
External


Since: Feb 07, 2009
Posts: 547



PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: Re: 'The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie' (1969) [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

On Sunday, March 18, 2012 7:02:56 PM UTC-4, Mack A. Damia wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 15:53:22 -0700 (PDT), calvin wrote:
> >On Sunday, March 18, 2012 5:35:57 PM UTC-4, Mack A. Damia wrote:
> >> Let's take al ook at the evidence and proof you have about all this.
> >> Then we can make a judgment.
> >> ...
> >
> >ACORN. And then the Dems wanted ACORN to manage the census,
> >but thankfully they were exposed for other outrages first.
>
> "ACORN was shut down in the wake of the September 2009 release of
> selectively edited videos by two conservative activists including
> James O'Keefe using a hidden camera to elicit damaging responses from
> low-level ACORN employees that appeared to advise them how to hide
> prostitution activities and avoid taxes.[9] A nationwide controversy
> immediately ensued resulting in a loss of funding from government and
> private donors,[10][11][12] including a "defund ACORN" act passed by
> Congress. Following the publication of the videos, four different
> independent investigations by various state and city Attorneys General
> and the GAO released in 2009 and 2010 cleared ACORN, finding its
> employees had not engaged in criminal activities and that the
> organization had managed its federal funding appropriately, and
> calling the videos deceptively and selectively edited to present the
> workers in the worst possible light."
>
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_of_Community_Organizations_for_Reform_Now

> So what does this have to do with voter I-Ds?

Nothing. What you described is what I meant by
'other outrages' for which ACORN was exposed.
Surely you know the meaning of 'other'?
Back to top
Mack A. Damia
External


Since: Aug 28, 2010
Posts: 180



PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:16 pm    Post subject: Re: 'The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie' (1969) [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 17:14:01 -0700 (PDT), calvin
wrote:

>On Sunday, March 18, 2012 7:02:56 PM UTC-4, Mack A. Damia wrote:
>> On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 15:53:22 -0700 (PDT), calvin wrote:
>> >On Sunday, March 18, 2012 5:35:57 PM UTC-4, Mack A. Damia wrote:
>> >> Let's take al ook at the evidence and proof you have about all this.
>> >> Then we can make a judgment.
>> >> ...
>> >
>> >ACORN. And then the Dems wanted ACORN to manage the census,
>> >but thankfully they were exposed for other outrages first.
>>
>> "ACORN was shut down in the wake of the September 2009 release of
>> selectively edited videos by two conservative activists including
>> James O'Keefe using a hidden camera to elicit damaging responses from
>> low-level ACORN employees that appeared to advise them how to hide
>> prostitution activities and avoid taxes.[9] A nationwide controversy
>> immediately ensued resulting in a loss of funding from government and
>> private donors,[10][11][12] including a "defund ACORN" act passed by
>> Congress. Following the publication of the videos, four different
>> independent investigations by various state and city Attorneys General
>> and the GAO released in 2009 and 2010 cleared ACORN, finding its
>> employees had not engaged in criminal activities and that the
>> organization had managed its federal funding appropriately, and
>> calling the videos deceptively and selectively edited to present the
>> workers in the worst possible light."
>>
>>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_of_Community_Organizations_for_Reform_Now
>
>> So what does this have to do with voter I-Ds?
>
>Nothing. What you described is what I meant by
>'other outrages' for which ACORN was exposed.
>Surely you know the meaning of 'other'?

Evidence, please. Proof. References. I have debunked your original
claim by presenting evidence to the contrary.

Surely you know the meaning of "evidence, proof and references".
--
Back to top
calvin
External


Since: Feb 07, 2009
Posts: 547



PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: 'The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie' (1969) [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

On Sunday, March 18, 2012 8:16:58 PM UTC-4, Mack A. Damia wrote:
> calvin wrote:
> > M.A.D. wrote:
> > > So what does this have to do with voter I-Ds?
> >
> > Nothing. What you described is what I meant by
> > 'other outrages' for which ACORN was exposed.
> > Surely you know the meaning of 'other'?
>
> Evidence, please. Proof. References. I have debunked your
> original claim by presenting evidence to the contrary.
>
> Surely you know the meaning of "evidence, proof and references".

As I said way back in the thread, this kind of
election fraud leaves no evidence. All one can do
is look at the practices of Democrat operatives like
ACORN, which was under suspicion of election fraud
long before O'Keefe's sting. Now I've heard that
even though ACORN was broken up, it still is operating
under new names, and maybe we will see what sort of
things are done for the coming general election, and
hopefully we will see in time to stop them, or at
least discredit them as being ACORN in disguise, and
embarrass the Democrats.
Back to top
calvin
External


Since: Feb 07, 2009
Posts: 547



PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: 'The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie' (1969) [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

On Sunday, March 18, 2012 7:21:41 PM UTC-4, gtr wrote:
> On 2012-03-18 21:18:27 +0000, calvin said:
> > On Sunday, March 18, 2012 3:31:46 PM UTC-4, Howard Brazee wrote:
> >> The fraud that has been caught is often not really fraud. A
> >> convicted felon didn't know that he lived in a state that doesn't
> >> believe he has a constitutional right to vote. I can understand the
> >> felon believing otherwise.
> >>
> >> If someone really wanted to commit fraud, we can look around to see
> >> how hard it is to acquire fake IDs.
> >
> > The problem is not so much individual fraud
> > as Democrats busing minorities to places that
> > have same-day registration, telling them all
> > whom to vote for, which is of course the candidate
> > and party promising to give them the most freebies,
> > and then off to the next polling place. Democrats
> > think it's all right for them to practice 'one person
> > one hundred votes'
>
> That does sound bad. Just tell me where we can find this happening,
> that is the specific data on this circumstance and then we'll all be
> outraged as a group.
>
> When and where did this happen, even one time?

There's plenty of ACORN voter fraud to Google.
These are just a few of the items at the beginning of the list:

'Fraud map: rotten ACORN'
http://rottenacorn.com/activityMap.html

'New FBI documents regarding ACORN voter fraud'
http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-obtains-new-fbi-documents-regarding-acorn-voter-fraud-investigation/

'More ACORN voter fraud comes to light'
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124182750646102435.html

'ACORN election fraud'
http://the-classic-liberal.com/acorn-election-fraud/

'The complete guide to ACORN voter fraud'
http://pjmedia.com/blog/the-complete-guide-to-acorn-voter-fraud/
Back to top
Mack A. Damia
External


Since: Aug 28, 2010
Posts: 180



PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:13 pm    Post subject: Re: 'The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie' (1969) [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 17:31:26 -0700 (PDT), calvin
wrote:

>On Sunday, March 18, 2012 8:16:58 PM UTC-4, Mack A. Damia wrote:
>> calvin wrote:
>> > M.A.D. wrote:
>> > > So what does this have to do with voter I-Ds?
>> >
>> > Nothing. What you described is what I meant by
>> > 'other outrages' for which ACORN was exposed.
>> > Surely you know the meaning of 'other'?
>>
>> Evidence, please. Proof. References. I have debunked your
>> original claim by presenting evidence to the contrary.
>>
>> Surely you know the meaning of "evidence, proof and references".
>
>As I said way back in the thread, this kind of
>election fraud leaves no evidence. All one can do
>is look at the practices of Democrat operatives like
>ACORN, which was under suspicion of election fraud
>long before O'Keefe's sting. Now I've heard that
>even though ACORN was broken up, it still is operating
>under new names, and maybe we will see what sort of
>things are done for the coming general election, and
>hopefully we will see in time to stop them, or at
>least discredit them as being ACORN in disguise, and
>embarrass the Democrats.

Calvin, now, you've been asked for evidence/proof/references several
time by different people, and you have supplied none.

Events didn't happen because you say they happened. When things
happen there are eyewitnesses, investigations, whistleblowers and
evidence that is recorded with references as proof that the events
did, indeed, happen.

Again, where is your proof?
--
Back to top
Mack A. Damia
External


Since: Aug 28, 2010
Posts: 180



PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: 'The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie' (1969) [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 18:03:44 -0700 (PDT), calvin
wrote:

>On Sunday, March 18, 2012 7:21:41 PM UTC-4, gtr wrote:
>> On 2012-03-18 21:18:27 +0000, calvin said:
>> > On Sunday, March 18, 2012 3:31:46 PM UTC-4, Howard Brazee wrote:
>> >> The fraud that has been caught is often not really fraud. A
>> >> convicted felon didn't know that he lived in a state that doesn't
>> >> believe he has a constitutional right to vote. I can understand the
>> >> felon believing otherwise.
>> >>
>> >> If someone really wanted to commit fraud, we can look around to see
>> >> how hard it is to acquire fake IDs.
>> >
>> > The problem is not so much individual fraud
>> > as Democrats busing minorities to places that
>> > have same-day registration, telling them all
>> > whom to vote for, which is of course the candidate
>> > and party promising to give them the most freebies,
>> > and then off to the next polling place. Democrats
>> > think it's all right for them to practice 'one person
>> > one hundred votes'
>>
>> That does sound bad. Just tell me where we can find this happening,
>> that is the specific data on this circumstance and then we'll all be
>> outraged as a group.
>>
>> When and where did this happen, even one time?
>
>There's plenty of ACORN voter fraud to Google.
>These are just a few of the items at the beginning of the list:
>
>'Fraud map: rotten ACORN'
>http://rottenacorn.com/activityMap.html


Advertising against ACORN

In October 2008, as Republicans were accusing ACORN, which organizes
in low-income communities, of "voter fraud," EPI took out a full-page
ad in the New York Times that directed readers to www.RottenAcorn.com.
The ad accused "ACORN of a list of abuses that suggest hypocrisy on
some of the group's signature issues: intimidating and firing its own
employees if they try to unionize, misappropriating millions of
dollars from taxpayer-funded government grants and advocating minimum
wage hides while paying its own employees less than minimum wage,"
reported ProPublica. EPI and Center for Consumer Freedom spokesperson
Tim Miller said they placed the ad because after the election, "a lot
of the coverage of ACORN is going to go away, but they are going to
continue the same corrupt and fraudulent practices." [2]

For years, EPI had fought "ACORN's efforts to increase the minimum
wage at the state and federal levels." ACORN says the charges in EPI's
are untrue. For example, the group "pledged complete neutrality" when
one of its offices "wanted to form a union," explained ACORN's Steve
Kest. The employees eventually "decided not to pursue [the union], so
nothing came of it." [2]

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Employment_Policies_Institute



>'New FBI documents regarding ACORN voter fraud'
>http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-obtains-new-fbi-documents-regarding-acorn-voter-fraud-investigation/

"Judicial Watch is an organization that describes itself as "a
conservative, non-partisan American educational foundation......"

(Conservative propaganda. Hardly unbiased evidence)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judicial_Watch



>'More ACORN voter fraud comes to light'
>http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124182750646102435.html

This is three years old.

The Wall Street Journal - OPINION!!!



>'ACORN election fraud'
>http://the-classic-liberal.com/acorn-election-fraud/

Old Right Libertarian & Conservative Politics BLOG (opinion)



>'The complete guide to ACORN voter fraud'
>http://pjmedia.com/blog/the-complete-guide-to-acorn-voter-fraud/

Conservative opinion BLOG.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PJ_Media

Calvin, where IS your unbiased evidence?
--
Back to top
gtr
External


Since: Feb 17, 2010
Posts: 168



PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: 'The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie' (1969) [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

On 2012-03-19 01:03:44 +0000, calvin said:

> On Sunday, March 18, 2012 7:21:41 PM UTC-4, gtr wrote:
>> On 2012-03-18 21:18:27 +0000, calvin said:
>>> On Sunday, March 18, 2012 3:31:46 PM UTC-4, Howard Brazee wrote:
>>>> The fraud that has been caught is often not really fraud. A
>>>> convicted felon didn't know that he lived in a state that doesn't
>>>> believe he has a constitutional right to vote. I can understand the
>>>> felon believing otherwise.
>>>>
>>>> If someone really wanted to commit fraud, we can look around to see
>>>> how hard it is to acquire fake IDs.
>>>
>>> The problem is not so much individual fraud
>>> as Democrats busing minorities to places that
>>> have same-day registration, telling them all
>>> whom to vote for, which is of course the candidate
>>> and party promising to give them the most freebies,
>>> and then off to the next polling place. Democrats
>>> think it's all right for them to practice 'one person
>>> one hundred votes'
>>
>> That does sound bad. Just tell me where we can find this happening,
>> that is the specific data on this circumstance and then we'll all be
>> outraged as a group.
>>
>> When and where did this happen, even one time?
>
> There's plenty of ACORN voter fraud to Google.

Sure, I've watched Fox news. I'm asking when the (above) charge
happened even once, even by the evil Acorn. None of your links indicate
that any of that organized busing for multiple voter fraud stuff every
happened.

So again I ask, do you have any data indicating the claim above is not
just something you made up, or the kind of thing that Fox reports after
the magic phrase "Some have said…"?
--
I do not feel obligated to believe that the same God who has endowed us
with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use.
-- Galileo
Back to top
David O.
External


Since: May 01, 2011
Posts: 35



PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:02 pm    Post subject: Re: 'The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie' (1969) [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 17:54:01 -0700, gtr wrote:

>Why, what legislation does he intend to beg the Republcian congress to
>enact that the Democrat majority won't disallow, or that the minority
>won't fillibuster?

He's going to put civil rights into the tentacles of AIPAC. Just mark
my words, my friend.
Back to top
Tom
External


Since: Feb 03, 2009
Posts: 278



PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: 'The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie' (1969) [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

On Mar 18, 5:53 pm, calvin wrote:
> On Sunday, March 18, 2012 5:35:57 PM UTC-4, Mack A. Damia wrote:
> > Let's take al ook at the evidence and proof you have about all this.
> > Then we can make a judgment.
> > ...
>
> ACORN.  And then the Dems wanted ACORN to manage the census,
> but thankfully they were exposed for other outrages first.

No one at ACORN, in ant city in America, was ever charged, much less
convicted of, vote fraud.

Ever. Period.

You are foisting an urban myth upon us, calvin.

Tom
Back to top
calvin
External


Since: Feb 07, 2009
Posts: 547



PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Re: 'The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie' (1969) [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

On Sunday, March 18, 2012 9:33:43 PM UTC-4, Mack A. Damia wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 18:03:44 -0700 (PDT), calvin wrote:
> >'New FBI documents regarding ACORN voter fraud'
> >http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-
> >obtains-new-fbi-documents-regarding-acorn-voter-fraud-investigation/
>
> "Judicial Watch is an organization that describes itself as "a
> conservative, non-partisan American educational foundation......"
> (Conservative propaganda. Hardly unbiased evidence)
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judicial_Watch
>
> >'More ACORN voter fraud comes to light'
> >http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124182750646102435.html
>
> This is three years old.
> The Wall Street Journal - OPINION!!!
>
> >'ACORN election fraud'
> >http://the-classic-liberal.com/acorn-election-fraud/
>
> Old Right Libertarian & Conservative Politics BLOG (opinion)
>
> >'The complete guide to ACORN voter fraud'
> >http://pjmedia.com/blog/the-complete-guide-to-acorn-voter-fraud/
>
> Conservative opinion BLOG.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PJ_Media
>
> Calvin, where IS your unbiased evidence?

You have no shame. You quote liberal sources galore
for all of your views, and then try to discredit out
of hand all conservative sources for someone else's
views.
Back to top
calvin
External


Since: Feb 07, 2009
Posts: 547



PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:40 pm    Post subject: Re: 'The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie' (1969) [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

On Sunday, March 18, 2012 9:54:56 PM UTC-4, gtr wrote:
> On 2012-03-19 00:31:26 +0000, calvin said:
> > All one can do is look at the practices of Democrat operatives like
> > ACORN, which was under suspicion of election fraud
> > long before O'Keefe's sting.
>
> Suspicion is not fraud. O'Keefe's "sting" produced no evidence of
> anything related to voting in any way.

Can't you read? It was previously made clear that
O'Keefe's sting had nothing to do with ACORN election
fraud. It's tiresome to have to explain things that
a ten year old could comprehend simply by reading.
Back to top
calvin
External


Since: Feb 07, 2009
Posts: 547



PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:46 pm    Post subject: Re: 'The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie' (1969) [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

On Sunday, March 18, 2012 10:27:31 PM UTC-4, Tom wrote:
> On Mar 18, 5:53 pm, calvin wrote:
> > On Sunday, March 18, 2012 5:35:57 PM UTC-4, Mack A. Damia wrote:
> > > Let's take al ook at the evidence and proof you have about all this.
> > > Then we can make a judgment.
> > > ...
> >
> > ACORN.  And then the Dems wanted ACORN to manage the census,
> > but thankfully they were exposed for other outrages first.
>
> No one at ACORN, in ant city in America, was ever charged, much less
> convicted of, vote fraud.
>
> Ever. Period.
>
> You are foisting an urban myth upon us, calvin.

See the Google hits; and there are plenty more
where they came from.
Back to top
gtr
External


Since: Feb 17, 2010
Posts: 168



PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:59 pm    Post subject: Re: 'The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie' (1969) [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

On 2012-03-19 02:35:13 +0000, calvin said:

> You have no shame. You quote liberal sources galore
> for all of your views,

Any source that would differ from your opinion is called "liberal".
That's the definition of "liberal".

> ...and then try to discredit out
> of hand all conservative sources for someone else's
> views.

You have provided no sources for your misinformation.
--
I do not feel obligated to believe that the same God who has endowed us
with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use.
-- Galileo
Back to top
gtr
External


Since: Feb 17, 2010
Posts: 168



PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:02 am    Post subject: Re: 'The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie' (1969) [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

On 2012-03-19 02:46:04 +0000, calvin said:

> On Sunday, March 18, 2012 10:27:31 PM UTC-4, Tom wrote:
>> On Mar 18, 5:53 pm, calvin wrote:
>>> On Sunday, March 18, 2012 5:35:57 PM UTC-4, Mack A. Damia wrote:
>>>> Let's take al ook at the evidence and proof you have about all this.
>>>> Then we can make a judgment.
>>>> ...
>>>
>>> ACORN.  And then the Dems wanted ACORN to manage the census,
>>> but thankfully they were exposed for other outrages first.
>>
>> No one at ACORN, in ant city in America, was ever charged, much less
>> convicted of, vote fraud.
>>
>> Ever. Period.
>>
>> You are foisting an urban myth upon us, calvin.
>
> See the Google hits; and there are plenty more
> where they came from.

Sure, there are trillions of unrelated google hits, but none of them
validate or substatiate a single one of your cliams. Honestly, in
political debate, you're absolutely defenseless.
--
I do not feel obligated to believe that the same God who has endowed us
with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use.
-- Galileo
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   General Reply to Topic (not reply to a specific post)    Forums Home -> Classic Movies All times are: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 4 of 5

 
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum